P1725 2001 TOYOTA ECHO - NT Revolution Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor
- Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1725 2001 Toyota Echo Description
This sensor detects the rotation speed of the input turbine. By comparing the input turbine speed signal (NT) and the counter gear speed sensor signal (NC), the ECM detects the shift timing of the gears and appropriately controls the engine torque and hydraulic pressure in response to various conditions, thus performing smooth gear shifting.