P1684 DODGE - Battery Power To Module Disconnected
- Battery was recently disconnected
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) was replaced or disconnected
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
If other codes are present, check and repair other codes first. Make sure the battery charge is OK and the battery connectors are firmly secure.
When is the code detected?
This code is set whenever Transmission Control Module (TCM) is disconnected from battery power B+ or ground. It will also be set during the DRB III Quick Battery Disconnect procedure.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1684 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code