P1464 MAZDA - Air Conditioning Demand Out Of Self Test Range
- Faulty Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Conditioning Relay
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1464 Mazda Description
The P1464 code sets when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) receives a request for A/C during the self-test.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1464 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code