P1410 1997 TOYOTA AVALON - EGR Valve Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Position Sensor
- EGR valve stuck open or closed
- EGR Valve Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- EGR Valve Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Usually replacing the EGR Valve Position Sensor takes care of the problem. The sensor is located on top of the EGR valve.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1410 1997 Toyota Avalon Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1410 1997 Toyota Avalon code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code