P1297 JEEP - No Change In MAP Sensor Voltage
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor
- Restricted MAP Sensor
- MAP Sensor harness is open or shorted
- MAP Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1297 Jeep Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) detects no change in Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor voltage. Too small difference is seen between Barometric Pressure with ignition ON (Engine Running) an the manifold vacuum for more than 8.80 seconds.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1297 Jeep code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code