P1209 FORD - Injector Control Pressure System Fault
- Incorrect oil or viscosity
- Poor oil quality
- Low fuel pressure
- High-pressure oil system leak
- Damaged high-pressure oil pump
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1209 Ford Description
The P1209 code sets when the difference between the commanded and actual Injection Control Pressure (ICP) exceeds a specified value.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1209 Ford code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code