P0775 NISSAN - Pressure Control Solenoid Valve 'B'
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty line pressure solenoid 'B' valve
- Line pressure solenoid 'B' valve harness is open or shorted
- Line pressure solenoid 'B' valve circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The P0775 is detected when TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shift shock
P0775 Nissan Description
The line pressure solenoid valve 'B' regulates the oil pump discharge pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
P0775 Nissan Information for specific Nissan models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0775 Nissan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code