P0753 KIA - Shift Solenoid 'A' Electrical Fault
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid 'A' valve
- Shift solenoid 'A' valve harness or connectors
- Shift solenoid 'A' valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P0753 Kia Description
Shift solenoid valve A is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.