P0753 Jeep - 3-4 Shift Solenoid Relay
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid valve
- Shift solenoid valve harness or connectors
- Shift solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
ECM has detected an open or shorted condition on the relay circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P0753 Jeep Description
Shift solenoid valve is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0753 Jeep code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0753 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks