P0748 VOLKSWAGEN - Pressure Control Solenoid 'A' Electrical
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty line pressure solenoid valve 'A'
- Line pressure solenoid valve 'A' harness is open or shorted
- Line pressure solenoid valve 'A' circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Engine Control Module (ECM) detectes an open or shorted condition on the solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shift shock
P0748 Volkswagen Description
The line pressure solenoid valve regulates the oil pump discharge pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0748 Volkswagen code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code