P0748 JEEP - Governor Pressure Solenoid Circuit Condition
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Low transmission fluid level
- Faulty governor pressure solenoid valve
- Governor pressure solenoid valve harness or connectors
- Governor pressure solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
Engine Control Module (ECM) detectes an open or shorted condition on the solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shift shock
P0748 Jeep Description
The governor pressure solenoid valve regulates the oil pump discharge pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0748 Jeep code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code