P0725 SUBARU - Engine Speed Input Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Communication error between the Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM)
When is the code detected?
The P0725 Codes is triggered when Transmission Control Module (TCM) does not receive the engine speed signal from Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0725 Subaru Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0725 Subaru code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code