P0722 HYUNDAI - Transmission Pulse Generator B
- Faulty Speed Sensor
- Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The Pulse Generator B failed to provide a signal to the TCM upon initial movement of vehicle.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Speedometer improper reading
- Possible shifting problems
P0722 Hyundai Description
The Pulse Generator detects the revolution of the idler gear parking pawl lock gear and emits a pulse signal. The pulse signal is sent to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) which converts it into vehicle speed.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0722 Hyundai code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code