P0720 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA - Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Faulty Revolution Sensor
- Revolution Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Revolution Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Speedometer improper reading
- Possible shifting problems
P0720 2002 Nissan Altima Description
The speed sensor (revolution sensor) detects the revolution of the idler gear parking pawl lock gear and emits a pulse signal. The pulse signal is sent to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) which converts it into vehicle speed.
2002 Nissan Altima Revolution Sensor Location