P0717 NISSAN - Turbine Revolution Sensor
- Faulty Turbine Revolution Sensor
- Turbine Revolution Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Turbine Revolution Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0717 Nissan Description
The turbine revolution sensor detects forward clutch drum rpm (revolutions per minute). It is located on the input side of the automatic transaxle. The revolution sensor is located on the output side of the automatic transaxle. With the two sensors, input and output rpms are accurately detected. The result is optimal shift timing during deceleration and improved shifting.