P0715 KIA - Input Shaft Speed Sensor Error
- Faulty Transmission Speed Sensor
- Transmission Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0715 Kia Description
The input(turbine) speed sensor outputs pulse-signals according to the revolutions of the input shaft of the transmission. The TCM determines the input shaft speed by counting the frequency of the pulses. This value is mainly used to control the optimum fluid pressure during shifting.