P0705 SAAB - Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Malfunction
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Faulty Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Misadjusted Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Park/Neutral Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/Neutral Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position and sends a signal to the TCM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0705 Saab Description
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
- P0705 SAAB -
took the fuses out and the ck engine light came on and the car doesnt move any suggestion need help...
- P0705 Saab -
2001 Saab 9-5 gives P0705 code AFTER I took the unit out to clean it for it stranding its driver for...