P0705 NISSAN - Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Faulty Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Misadjusted Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Park/Neutral Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/Neutral Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0705 Nissan Description
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
P0705 Nissan Information for specific Nissan models
P0705 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
P0705 2004 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
P0705 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
P0705 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN