P0705 LAND-ROVER - Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Gear Position Switch
- Misadjusted Gear Position Switch
- Gear Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Gear Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The transmission Gear Position Switch detects the selector lever position and sends a signal to the TCM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0705 Land-rover Description
The Gear Position Switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0705 Land-rover code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code