P0705 FORD - Transmission Range Sensor Out of Position
- Faulty Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Misadjusted Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Park/Neutral Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/Neutral Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0705 Ford Description
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
P0705 Ford Information for specific Ford models
P0705 2007 FORD FUSION
P0705 2008 FORD FUSION
P0705 2009 FORD FUSION
P0705 2010 FORD FUSION
P0705 2011 FORD FUSION
P0705 2012 FORD FUSION