P0671 FORD - Cylinder 1 Glow Plug Circuit Fault
- Faulty cylinder #1 glow plug
- Cylinder #1 glow plug harness is open or shroted
- Cylinder #1 glow plug circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty glow plug module
When is the code detected?
The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a fault in the cylinder #1 glow plug circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0671 Ford code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code