P0600 Nissan - A/T Control Serial Communication Link Malfunction
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- The circuit between ECM and A/T control unit is open or shorted
- Faulty Engine control Module (ECM)
- Engine control Module(ECM) harness is open or shorted
- Engine control Module (ECM) cicuit poor electricl connection
- Faulty Automatic Transmission Module (TCM)
- Low battery voltage
- Automatic Transmission Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Automatic Transmission Module (TCM) cicuit poor electricl connection
For Nissan vehicles, the problem is usually related to the automatic transmission (A/T) control unit. Either a bad connector o bad control unit itself.
When is the code detected?
ECM receives incorrect voltage from A/T control unit continuously
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Improper shifting timing
P0600 Nissan Description
These circuit lines are used to control the smooth shifting up and down of A/T during the and acceleration/deceleration. Voltage signal are exchanged between the Engine Control Module (ECM) and Automatic Transmission (A/T) control unit.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0600 Nissan code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0600 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks