P0600 NISSAN - A/T Control Serial Communication Link Malfunction
- The circuit between ECM and A/T control unit is open or shorted
- Faulty Engine control Module (ECM)
- Engine control Module(ECM) harness is open or shorted
- Engine control Module (ECM) cicuit poor electricl connection
- Faulty Automatic Transmission Module (TCM)
- Low battery voltage
- Automatic Transmission Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Automatic Transmission Module (TCM) cicuit poor electricl connection
For Nissan vehicles, the problem is usually related to the automatic transmission (A/T) control unit. Either a bad connector o bad control unit itself.
When is the code detected?
ECM receives incorrect voltage from A/T control unit continuously
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Improper shifting timing
P0600 Nissan Description
These circuit lines are used to control the smooth shifting up and down of A/T during the and acceleration/deceleration. Voltage signal are exchanged between the Engine Control Module (ECM) and Automatic Transmission (A/T) control unit.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0600 Nissan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code