P0354 CADILLAC - Ignition Coil 4 Control Circuit
- Faulty Ignition Coil 4
- Ignition Coil 4 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil 4 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
P0354 Cadillac Description
The ignition system on the vehicle uses individual ignition coils for each cylinder. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) controls each ignition coil operation. The PCM sends a ON/OFF signal to energize the ignition coil to create a spark at the spark plug when a spark is required at the cylinder.