P0350 2002 NISSAN SENTRA - Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
P0350 2002 Nissan Sentra Description
The ignition signal from the Engine Control Module (ECM) is sent to and amplified by the power transistor. The power transistor turns ON and OFF the ignition coil primary circuit. This ON/OFF operation induces the proper high voltage in the coil secondary circuit.