P0330 LEXUS - Knock Sensor 1 Circuit Bank 2 Or Single Cylinder
- Faulty Knock Sensor
- Knock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Knock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible Lack/Loss of Power
P0330 Lexus Description
The knock sensor is attached to the cylinder block. It senses engine knocking using a piezoelectric element. A knocking vibration from the cylinder block is sensed as vibrational pressure. This pressure is converted into a voltage signal and sent to the Engine Control Module (ECM).