P0316 MAZDA - Misfire Detected In First 1000 Revolution Window
- Faulty Crankshaft Position (CKP)
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition System
- Fuel Injectors
- Running out of fuel
- Fuel Quality
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine fails to start
- Engine runs rough
P0316 Mazda Description
The Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal is monitored by the Engine Control Module (ECM) for errors. The P0316 code is set when ECM is detects a misfire during the first 1,000 revolution test interval following engine start.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0316 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code