P0300 1998 TOYOTA CAMRY - Random Cylinder Misfire Condition
- Faulty spark plug (s)
- Faulty ignition coil (s)
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector (s)
- Intake air leak
- Fuel injectors harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injectors circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coils harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coils circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinders compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Manifold absolute pressure sensor
- Engine coolant temp. sensor
When is the code detected?
The control module monitors the crankshaft speed and has detected a misfire condition
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
P0300 1998 Toyota Camry Description
When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module (ECM) can determine that a misfire is occurring.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0300 1998 Toyota Camry code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code