P0069 MAZDA - MAP/BARO Correlation Error
- Faulty Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor harness open or shorted to ground
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine mechanical problems
When is the code detected?
The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a correlation error between the Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor and Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0069 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code