P0068 DODGE - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Mass Air Flow Sensor - Throttle Position Correlation
- Large vacuum leak
- Leaking air duct system
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) poor electrcial connection
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) poor electrcial connection
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- TP sensor not seated properly
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) sensor
- Lack/Loss of power
- Engine rough idle
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors a vehicle operation rationality check by comparing Throttle Position (TP) to Mass Air Flow (MAF) readings. If, during a self-test, the comparison of the TP sensor and MAF sensor readings are not consistent with the calibrated load values, the test fails and a diagnostic trouble code is stored in continuous memory.
i have a p0068 code on a 2006 durango 4.7l. the idle likes to jump around and it likes to stall what...