P0041 MAZDA - HO2S12 Fuel Shift correction Fault
- HO2 sensors harness is open or shorted
- HO2 sensors circuit fuse
- HO2 sensors circuit relay defective
- HO2 sensors circuit connectors (wrong connection)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0041 Mazda Description
The heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) monitor determines if the HO2S signal response for a fuel shift corresponds to the correct engine bank.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0041 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code