P0714 - Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit Intermittent
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Faulty Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor
- Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Transmission Control Module (TCM) detects an intermittent voltage from the fluid temperature sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
The Automatic Transmission (A/T) fluid temperature sensor detects the A/T fluid temperature and sends a signal to the TCM.
P0714 Information for specific makes
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0714 code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0714 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks